Wednesday 13 January 2016

Mixed Media Box

Dear All,

After positive responses from all on my first experiment with mixed media card, here I am coming up with new mixed media box.

Highly Inpired by Gabrielle Pollacco and Rajni Chawla, my interest and passion into mixed media is getting more deeper.

I believe that, "Grab your favorite colors..... and spread your wings high!!! "

I just loved the process how this simple box turned into a colorful one..

Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain - Cracked Pistachio
Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stains - Tarnished brass
Tim Holtz Layered Stencil Honeycomb
Tim Holtz Layered Stencil Gothic
Perfect Pearls Perfect Pearls - Mist
Memento Fireworks Shimmer Spray - Cottage Ivy    
ItsyBitsy Flowers
I am roses flowers
Metal charms
textured paste
gesso
Lindy's mist of different colors

I have entered it in following challenges,

-->http://moremixedmediachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/more-mixed-media-challenge-blue.html


Hope you all like my creation. Thanks for stopping by and do not forget to share your views.















 

No comments:

Post a Comment